Performance and Efficiency
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates and frequency.
- With up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy & cooling costs.
- With a 0.9 power factor the 9PX delivers 28% more power than other UPS in it’s class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- With a RT (Rack/tower) versatile form factor the 9PX is the most compact solution in its class delivering up to 5.4kW in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). LCD display position can be adjusted to offer the best viewable angle for tower and rack usage.
- The 9PX can meter energy consumption. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. It can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 9PX offers Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional card (Ethernet Network, Voltage Free Contact Relay, or Modbus & Network). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Availability and Flexibility
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a Maintenance Bypass Module is also available for easy UPS replacement without interruption to the critical load” for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- The Eaton 9PX can be paralleled to achieve twice the power of unitary product using Eaton’s proprietary Hot Sync® technology, without extra cost on the initial purchase (available in Q2 2013)
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- More run time can be added with up to 12 external hot swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognised by the UPS
Advanced protection for:
- Small & medium data centre
- IT, Networking, Storage and Telecom
- Infrastructure, Industrial and Medical
What’s in the box:
- Pedestal feet
- USB cable
- Serial cable
- Cable retention brackets
- Safety instruction guide
- Software suite CD
- User manual