The NEW Lithium-ion 5P is designed for distributed IT and edge computing environments. The UPS offers increased network security, extended battery life and remote management capabilities.
Lithium-ion 5P is compatible with our recently launched Gigabit Network Card, which complies with UL 2900-2-2 standard for cybersecurity. As the first in the industry to comply with the UL 2900-2-2 cybersecurity standard, Eaton’s optional Gigabit Network Card provides remote monitoring and protects against cyber threats.
Additional features of Eaton’s 5P lithium-ion UPS include:
- A user-friendly, lightweight design with 20 percent less weight than a comparable lead-acid UPS.
- Can be paired with Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software.
- Versatile mounting options allowing for simple deployment.
- Less rack space, compact 1U and slimline wall mount for a reduced footprint.
- Five-year standard warranty on the UPS and batteries.
- The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- Meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or
relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualization software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Performance and Efficiency
- With an optimised electrical design, the 5P can provide up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
Pure sinewave output
- When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
Availability and Flexibility
- 5P is available as a tower or rack form factor to catered for varied deployment applications.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
Ideal for protecting:
- Storage devices