TEX 30, 50, 100, 150 & 300 LCD/S exciters/all-in-one transmitters offer a high quality, modular and compact transmission solution. With 40-60% efficiency, these rack-mounted units are ideal for use as drivers for small power stations or as transmitters in stand-alone applications.
- Universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables easy operation on different mains voltages.
- Reliability: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensures reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- Audio: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- Maintenance: Advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- Programmable from menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- Input/Output: Built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
- AES/BSU input
- TOSLINK input
- RDS encoder with standard basic functions
- telemetry system via internet or GSM modem (with and without battery + charger)