Engineered to meet the needs of the most demanding network operators and stations, it combines reliable performance, efficiency, and state-of-the-art innovation into a compact, yet modular 3U chassis design.
With the Ecreso FM 3kW, broadcasters benefit from built-in redundancy, easy maintenance, a multitude of built-in features and the first patented Artificial Intelligence for FM radio, SmartFM.
This advanced broadcasting solution is the result of decades of experience and a mission to bring to market the best FM transmitters in terms of total cost of ownership and audio quality.
- Turnkey solutions – available as a standalone unit or as a system, including peripherals and rack integrations. Available in 1+1 and N+1 turnkey solutions
- Lowest operating costs- Up to 76% efficiency thanks to state-of-the-art technology such as 6th generations MOSFET and PLajar design + SmartFM
- Many onboard functions – Sound processor, Dynamic RDS Encoder, Digital Stereo Encoder, Audio Backup, MPX Power Limiter, GPIO…
- High reliability – Undergoes highly accelerated life tests (HALT), Parts stress analysis (PSA), Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), burn-in…
- Simple control and monitoring thanks to a user-friendly web interface, advanced measurement interface (AMI), 24h graphical history log and expert maintenance reporting (EMR)
- Full SNMP management – Up to 4 SNMP managers, Control and monitor all parameters and alarms by SNMP traps and e-mails
- Reduce maintenance with hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- Built-in redundancy that keeps you on-air with up to 3 power supplies and load sharing, active redundancy RF amplification, passive coupler with maximum robustness and oversized coupling loads for unlimited operation on fault.
- Direct-to-channel digital modulator – Highest signal quality/ Perfect audio fidelity, several built-in broadcast tools and control of signal parameters
- 5-Band sound processor
- Digital MPX over AES
- Audio Backup – Silence detect on all program inputs, intelligent automatic auto-switch and recovery
- Standard 3 year warranty with option for 10 years (for small additional charge)