The RTX19/1 is a modern, frequency-agile broadcast quality Receiver, specially designed to make a broadcast in-band Transponder in couple with any standard FM Transmitter.
It offers full digital readout and complete and intuitive front panel control through a simple single jog coupled with extensive remote programmability and monitoring. It can also be used as a programmable monitor studio or site receiver, generating a very clean high-end quality LF demodulated output, much better than good consumer grade hi-fi receivers, in addition to very precise modulation measurement capabilities.
- Front panel programmable synthesized local oscillator, with 100/10 kHz programming step, which permits easy, precise and immediate operation on site.
- Complete front-panel or remote programmability of frequency, output levels, de-emphasis time constant, muting level and operating parameters.
- Double conversion IF, with “”pulse count”” digital demodulator, yields very low distortion and noise, highly stable against temperature and time.
- Linear MPX output, permits mono or stereo retransmission, without need for any subsequent stereoencoder, filter and pre-emphasis.
- Wide pass-band modulation with phase/level compensated IF filter keeps superior stereo separation and optimum RDS re-broadcast
- Auxiliary wider-band separate monitor output and precisely de-emphasized/filtered mono balanced output.
- Field or condition-driven relay contact for external switchover.
- Complete digital control of all internal circuitry and extremely wide monitoring facilities. RS232 port for complete remote control
- Password protection of critical data and presets
|Frequency range:||87.5 – 108MHz|
|Modulation:||FM, 75 kHz peak dev.
180kF3E in mono & 256kF3E in stereo
|Frequency error:||<2.5 ppm=”” 3=”” after=”” power-on=”” td=””>
|RF output power:||2W / 5W (1.3÷2.5 GHz)|
|RF harmonic products:||<-60 dbc=”” -70=”” typ=”” td=””>
|RF spurious products:||<-70 dbc=”” -80=”” typ=”” td=””>
|Audio/mpx input level:||-3.5 ÷ +12.5 dBm @ ±75 kHz deviation on female XLR conn.|
|Deviation limiter:||adjust. between 0 and > +7 dB|
|Mpx/mono output level:||-1.5 ÷ +12 dBm, 0.5dB/step on male XLR|
|Dimensions without handles:||483 x 43.5 x 320 mm|