Installation of the RMU box can be done in minutes and instantly start logging environmental and system parameters for remote interrogation. The RMU box can be configured to collect and store system parameters, these parameters can be forwarded to a central server via SSL to enable a system wide dashboard to be viewed on the iPhone or authenticated NOC Webservice.
Optional KML files can be produced in near real time to provide Overlays to Google earth or similar mapping tools showing near real time Enterprise stats and warnings.
The RMU Base comes in a 1U form factor with the ability for 2 optional modules. Further modules can be installed into 1U Each 1U expansion rack can hold 4 modules.
Fully configurable from any internet browser, security and authentication via LDAP,RADIUS, AD, Local internal DB.
- 16 port boolean input
- 16 port boolean output
- 8 port Analogue input
- Environmental Temp/Humidity
- USB Audio Playlist Memory
- GSM Modem / SMS Gateway
- RF Audio Monitor
- Audio Stream Out
- Audio Stream In
- Versatile Local/ Remote Management System for EBL systems and 3rd party system elements
- Automatic Fault Reporting, including GSM alerts options
- Mk 3 version includes System Controller Capability, N+1, N+2 etc with Local Status Display
- Remote Audio Monitoring with Selector Control. Remote selection of audio source
- Supports remote displays/ work stations
- Options for local touch screen control and display
- Applications for iPhone/ iPad
- Collects information from 1-Wire™ temperature & Humidity sensors
- Enables the user to connect its dry contact relay Outputs to external equipment
- Enables the user to connect its dry contact opto isolated Inputs to external equipment
- Dashboard displays available
- Redundant Slave Controller options