The 732 Advanced Dynamic RDS Encoder takes RDS to a new level, adding greater functionality and incorporating the latest RDS technology.
Providing all the tools broadcasters need to ensure an engaging and dynamic RDS presence. It connects with virtually any playout system, broadcasting song title, artist information, station ID’s and much more to listener radios. With enhanced RT+ tagging with variable replacement capability.
The 732 is controlled in real-time via a dynamic Web interface or through a large front panel OLED display with easy to navigate menus. Email alarms for pilot loss and DPS/RT not updating. SNMP support. Firmware is remotely updatable via webserver.
- Supports EAS Messages and Alerts over RDS
- Separate RDS and MPX+RDS outputs for sidechain/loop through
- Assignable GPIO (2x in, 2x out)
- Built in webserver for control/monitoring of all parameters
- OLED display with easy to navigate menus
- Email Alarms for pilot loss and DPS/RT not updated. SNMP support.
- IP whitelisting for automation data ports
- UDP multicast support
- Firmware is remotely updateable via webserver