The INOmini 661 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor off-air monitoring receiver for EBU-specified DAB and DAB+ digital radio broadcasts.
The 661 provides high-quality confidence monitoring and delivers a dual audio feed with independently-adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.
Important text metadata that accompanies the broadcast can be read in multiple menu levels on the front-panel display. The large, easy to- read LCD screen also shows pertinent signal quality metrics and audio levels.
Front-panel and remote alarms indicate transmission problems, and the compact size of the INOmini 661 allows the mounting of three units in a 1U rack space.
- The INOmini 661 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) receiver for EBU Band III DAB and DAB+ digital radio broadcasts.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation.
- A large LCD display shows essential signal parameters, demodulated audio levels, alarm conditions and program related metadata. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate DAB Loss, Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.