The 660 DAB/DAB+ Confidence Monitor provides off-air reception of all standard DAB & DAB+ broadcasts in a compact INOmini package.
The 660 tunes to all of Band III, conforming to worldwide standards and meeting a particular need for monitoring digital broadcasts off-air. The 660 has an easy set-up using the LCD screen with jog-wheel navigation of the menu tree. The front-panel displays the most-essential DAB and DAB+ PAD (Program Associated Data) information.
Alarms for Carrier Loss, Digital Program Loss, and Audio Loss are provided on the LCD front-panel and rear-panel tallies. The 660 has Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs.
The compact 1/3-rack-size unit integrates with other Inovonics INOmini products, including RDS encoders and decoders, AM/FM/HD-Radio confidence monitors with IP control and streaming audio, and other economic problem-solvers for broadcasters.
- Reception of all standard DAB and DAB+ broadcasts
- Easy setup using the LCD screen and jog-wheel navigation of the receiver’s menu tree
- Front-panel display of most-essential DAB and DAB+ PAD (Program-Associated Data) information
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel tallies for Carrier Loss, Digital Program Loss and Audio Loss
- Firmware updates via USB port on front panel
- Headphone jack