The INOmini 634 is a professional medium-wave AM receiver for broadcast program reception and monitoring. It may be used as a ‘confidence monitor’ or as an off-air feed for program distribution in a broadcast facility, and a user-programmable bandwidth utility delivers either high quality or restricted-response audio.
The INOmini 634 tunes both western-hemisphere (10kHz-spaced) and European (9kHz-spaced) broadcast frequencies, providing balanced analog and digital audio outputs along with important local alarm ‘tallies’.
- Sensitive DSP-based receiver
- Variable bandwidth control utility
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel ‘tallies’ for Carrier Loss and Audio Program Loss
- Non-volatile memory for all receiver setup parameters
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs