The INOmini 633 is a sensitive and selective FM and FM/RDS receiver for professional applications. It receives standard analog FM broadcast transmissions and works as a ‘confidence monitor’ or as a rebroadcast receiver in FM translator service.
The 633 also decodes and displays data from RDS/RBDS data groups. The front panel USB port supplies a raw RDS stream to be used with the supplied software and any PC for further monitoring, logging, qualification and analysis of the RDS/RBDS data groups.
In addition to essential alarms the front-panel LCD display is host to numerous menus, enabling easy setup and display of both signal quality and RDS information.
- Sensitive and selective DSP-based receiver
- Receives worldwide-standard FM radio broadcasts and associated RDS data
- Offers ‘Extended-Band’ coverage down to 64MHz
- Easy setup using the LCD screen and jog-wheel navigation of the receiver’s menu tree
- Front-panel display of most-essential FM RDS information including RT+ ‘tagging’ data; USB port sends RDS data to any PC for analysis
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel ‘tallies’ for Carrier Loss and Audio Program Loss