The INOmini 632 is an FM and FM/HD Radio™ receiver for off-air broadcast monitoring. It receives standard analog FM broadcast transmissions, as well as FM/HD Radio digital broadcasts transmitted via the FM station’s associated HD1 through HD8 auxiliary, digital broadcasting channels. Analog FM and HD Radio digital programs are both accompanied by digitized text and ‘housekeeping’ data. FM RDS (Radio Data System) and HD Radio PAD (Program- Associated Data) are shown on the front-panel LCD display of the 632, along with readouts of signal quality information. In addition, HD Radio PAD data may be accessed by a connected computer for analysis and logging.
When the 632 is set by the user to receive HD Radio digital broadcasts, it does not automatically revert to FM reception if the digital signal is lost. Thus this receiver is not a suitable radio for general consumer use.
- Reception of all standard FM and FM/HD Radio broadcasts.
- Easy setup using the LCD screen and jog-wheel navigation of the receiver’s menu tree.
- Front-panel display of most-essential FM RDS (Radio Data system) and HD Radio PAD (Program-Associated Data) information.
- Provision for PAD data analysis and logging with a connected computer.
- irect display of RT+ tagging data
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel tallies for Carrier Loss, Digital Program Loss and Audio Loss