The INOmini 636 is a professional-use receiver specifically for broadcasts from the United States National Weather Service (NWS). In addition to weather condition information and forecasts, the NWS also sends alerts for other natural disasters, environmental hazards, and public safety situations.
The INOmini 636 is a software-defined receiver with digital voice enhancement features to optimize articulation. It provides both balanced and AES-digital line outputs, plus alarms for carrier and audio loss, and for the 1050Hz NOAA alert tone.
- Tunes all seven weather alert frequencies
- Responds to 1050Hz tone alerts
- Front-panel metering of signal and audio levels
- Balanced analog and AES digital audio outputs
- Alarm outputs for low signal, audio loss, 1050Hz alert tone
- Front-panel headphone jack