Inovonics’ INOmini 514 is a standalone decoder for FM-stereo multiplex signals. It accepts a demodulated FM-baseband input and decodes the signal to discrete left and right channel audio. The recovered stereo program is available as a professional line-level balanced output, and also as an AES digital audio signal.
Local alarm ‘tallies’ and selectable de-emphasis curves make the INOmini 514 an essential tool for professional applications wherever a stereo-baseband signal needs to be decoded and monitored.
- Decodes Composite/MPX signal into L/R audio
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs
- Accurate front-panel metering
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel ‘tallies’ for program Audio Loss (silence sense) and stereo Pilot Loss (stereo/mono status)
- Conforms to the worldwide FM ‘pilot-tone’ system; selectable 75μs/50μs de-emphasis