The JUSTIN 808 maintains time alignment between analog FM and HD1 channels to within 23 microseconds (±1 sample).
The JUSTIN 808 only makes its time-alignment adjustments to the HD1 channel leaving the critical FM transmission untouched – an important distinction when choosing a time-alignment processor.
No more lost words, stuttering, echoes, or level shifts. The entire sync process is 100% automatic, and the JUSTIN’s Web interface features SNMP support and dispatches e-mail and SMS alarm messages.
Approved by DTS/iBiquity for HD Radio™.
- Precise time alignment between analog FM and HD1
- Automatic phase correction and RMS gain leveling
- Insert in either the FM or HD Radio™ AES digital feed
- Full Web interface for remote control, metering, etc.
- SMS/email alarms for loss of signal and loss of audio
- Extensive data logging with graphic display
- Auto failover with relay bypass