The 542APC is a powerful DSP computer to process audio. It can operate in FM, AM, HD radio, TV or streaming on the Web. IT includes its own encoder RDS/RBDS.
Incredibly reliable – never will you be of air because of lack of signal in any of its 4 inputs as it will switch automatically to another.
- Five bands: 5 x AGC; 5 x Compressor; 5 x Limiter; 5 x Clipper (IM cancelled).
- Increases the FM distance range and avoids interference and noise in News & Journalism programs.
- Total flexibility as the 542 is a Universal Processor that changes the model and number of bands by changing software.
- The software can be remotely upgraded without interrupting the on-air programming
- Improves the announcer’s voices due to the settings change from Music to Voice when microphones are open
- The only processor on the market that includes FM Monitor with Audio Quality Analyzer
- In case of studio connection failure, the unit automatically switches to another input
- The only processor on the market that improves sound quality by corrections of the chain: Xmtr- Coaxial – Antenna
- Includes RDS/ RBDS Coder to see texts in FM receivers
- Includes TWO versions of remote control software: one for engineers and the other for operators (Lite Commander)
- Options 542/AoIP for streaming input and RM-542 for remote control from the studio