Inovonics’ INOmini 223 is an audio processing powerhouse in a deceptively small package. Its versatile DSP-based design is user programmable to serve multiple broadcast applications without compromising any single one. The unit addresses the needs of NRSC-compliant AM broadcasting with a range of cutoff frequencies, TIS (Traveler’s Information Service) advisories, monaural LPFM transmission, and analog SCA subcarriers. A full-range ‘Studio’ mode satisfies mic processing and general production needs. The INOmini 223 features gated and windowed gain-riding AGC, 3 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression with selectable crossovers and variable EQ, and tight ‘lookahead’ peak control. Pre-emphasis, with its own protection limiting, and overshoot controlled output filtering are individually and specifically tailored to the service selected.
- Ideal for: US/NRSC AM, Worldwide AM, Shortwave, US/Euro Monaural FM, TIS, and analog SCA.
- Easy menu / jog-wheel setup from the front panel.
- Performs AGC, 3-Band Compression, Peak Control, and Output Filtering specific to the selected application.
- User-adjustable compression, EQ, limiting, and program density.
- DSP ‘lookahead’ limiting offers tight peak control without clipping.
- USB connector enables fast firmware updates in the field.
- Headphone jack