- High performance/price ratio project
- Composed of few modules, easily replaceable, allowing the realignment of equipment with almost total absence of adjustments
- SMD circuits for maximum reliability and minimum encumbrance with optimum signal routing
- Easy setting and control through a user-friendly graphic interface, all the diagnostic and control parameters are displayed
- Main parameters available also on terminal board for remote control
- Compatible with the digital encoder/decoder (DTX/DRX).
PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder with L&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analog audio and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and indeformable thanks to their stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units (2HE) each only.
WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands are 200-960 MHz of 20 MHz and selectable in steps of 5kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified on order.
RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuity guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and a Foldback protection. The presence a 24VDC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.