The Side Mount Dipole (SMD) antenna is a unity Gain, Stainless Steel, antenna for use in the FM commercial radio band. Its wide bandwidth is ideal applications where wide bandwidth is required. The SMD antenna offers a stable radiation pattern across the whole band 88 – 108 MHz. With the use of the appropriate phasing harness, it can be stacked in two or four stack configurations for increased gain requirements. Its robust construction ensures excellent longevity and performance. The all Stainless Steel construction is ideally suited for weather and corrosion resistance.
- FM Commercial Radio Stations
- Factory Tuned, no further tuning required.
- VHF 88 – 108 MHz Band
- Unity Gain
- Durable robust construction
- Stainless Steel Mounting Boom
- Stainless Steel Folded Dipole
- Extreme weather resistance
- Universal Bracket Heavy Duty
- Universal Bracket R/A Heavy Duty Galv.
|Frequency||88 – 108 MHz|
|H Plane Beamwidth||200 Deg|
|E Plane Beamwidth||80 Deg|
|F/B Ratio||7 dB|
|Maximum Power||300 W|
|Tuned Bandwidth||20 MHz|
|Boom Length||1115 mm|
|Weight||N.W.: 5 kg Antenna & Mounting Tube|
|Termination||Cable tail with N-Type female receptacle|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel Construction|