The new technology (VQR) allows reconstructing the original human voice quality transmitted over telephone lines or cellular phone systems.
The voice, once restored, has a 50-10.000 Hz bandwidth. The VQR process, in real time, with no delay, brings near-studio audio quality.
- The HL203 connects wirelessly to a cell phone through a Bluetooth microwave digital link
- If you need to connect more cell phones, you can also do this using the wires of hands-free kit. HL203 accepts cell phones instead of telephone sets. You may then have up to 3 cell phones in the air in conference
- The VQR section of HL203 is connected by pressing a button. VQR technology provides zero-latency (ie HAS NO DELAY) with a near-digital audio quality Three controls (Noise, Bass, and Treble) are available to adjust the level of quality desired.
- Cell phones are connected using BVluetooth.
- Units can be added to bring 5 lines up to 7 lines, all with VQR.