The new HMD 300 PRO broadcast headset delivers great sound with exceptional fit and comfort for long production days. The new series is available in single (HMD301pro) and dual-sided (HMD300pro) models and features a soft, notched headband that reduces wearing pressure on top of the head, as well as newly designed earpads with a comfort zone that reduces pressure for users who wear glasses.
The HMD 300 PRO headsets are also equipped with a selectable (on/off) ActiveGard™ limiter that protects users from excessive sound pressure levels greater than 110dB, as well as our popular modular cable system, to quickly interface with a wide range of professional broadcast equipment. With the HMD 300 PRO, the dynamic, hyper-cardioid boom mic has been combined with a new headphone design that delivers the detailed, linear sound and an excellent seal for high passive noise attenuation.
The HMD 300 PRO also offers you the option of customized design: you can for example have your logo applied to the side – making it clearly visible.
- ActiveGard (on/off switch) for protected hearing against noise peaks > 110dB
- Highest resolution due to accurate, linear sound reproduction, optimised for speech intelligibility
- Dynamic, noise-compensated super-cardioid microphone for clear communication even in a noisy environment
- The microphone can be worn either on the right or left-hand side
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long-wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Due to our established modular concept, the cables of the cable 26-II series are compatible
- Foldable earcup design for space-saving storage