The 4000 series monitors offers advanced features at entry-level price. With DVI-I and HDMI inputs, two PAL inputs (or 1 input/output) and two SD/HD-SDI inputs with loop output, the monitors can display the most usual video formats. Additional functions have been implemented to improve the signal monitoring, such as 1dBFs precision vumeters with different scales, phase indicator, In-Monitor display, on-screen tally, waveform, vectorscope, Picture-in-Picture (PiP), Picture-by-Picture (PbP) and dual-split (two inputs with waveform and vectorscope) and user-friendly on-screen menus.
- Two SD/HD-SDI inputs with active loop outputs and two composite inputs (optionally one input with output selectable by menu) are included by default.
- One DVI-I and one HDMI inputs, provide direct connection with compatible cameras, multiviewers, PCs and analogue component video signals.
- Additional tools have been included to assist in the signal monitoring, such as independent waveforms for Y, Cb and Cr, and vectorscope, displayed in different colours for a quick identification of each tool.
- It is possible to select the line of the signal in the waveforms for a more precise analysis of the picture.
- Analogue and SDI-embedded audio may be listened with headphones or built-in speaker. An analogue output (for de-embedded audio) is included.
- The on-screen meters, configurable in size and transparency, display up to 16 channels in different scales.
- The audio phase indicator shows the phase relationship between left and right channels, with special signalling when channels are in phase.
- More than one signal may be monitored at once with PiP (Picture-in-Picture) and PbP (Picture-by-Picture) functions.
- PbP compares two inputs side by side in different modes; original aspect ratio, full screen and half vertical portion of each signal (specially useful in colour matching).
- Pixel mapping shows the real pixels of pictures with no downscaling involved (1:1 resolution). In 9” and 18.5” monitors, FullHD signals are “zoomed” and a browser allows to select and display different areas of the image.
- The 4000 series monitors’ displays feature IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, improving viewing angles and colour reproduction over regular LCD displays.
- High resolution dynamic in-monitor displays (IMD) are available on-screen through serial protocol. Additionally, the tally info (on screen or lamp) can be received serially or through contact closure.
Contact us for the full specification sheet.