UHD Monitors with broadcast features based on quadruple 10 bit processor. The available Monitor sizes are 55” (3840 x 2160), 31″ (4096 x 2160) and 24″ (3840 x 2160).
High performing monitor that support the reproduction of 4K video signals in Single and Quad-Link, both in “Square division” and “2-sample interleave” formats.
HDR technology, incorporated in these monitors, makes them able to display every part of the image, either dark or bright areas, with high brightness and clarity, enhancing image contrast and realism perception.
Monitor colour calibration by connection to a colour probe and Lightillusion control software version specifically designed for Kroma. This calibration generates a 3D look-up-table which is exclusive for each monitor, in order to correct non-linearity produced during the manufacturing process of each screen.
- 2xBNC 12G-SDI with their respective loops for Single-Link UHD and 4K signals display.
- 4xBNC 3G-SDI for 4K and UHD signals display with Quad-Link.
- 4K image processing in “Square Division” and “2-Sample Interleave” formats.
- DCI 2.0 inputs (not compatible with HDCP) allowing for resolutions up to 2160p60.
- Monitor remote control through Ethernet port using IP protocol.
- Colour space selection (3-D LUT) EBU, NTSC, SMPTE-C, REC709 and D-CINEMA.
- Colour temperature selection: 3200K, 5500K, 6500K and 9300 K.
- Firmware upgrade via USB port. Remote control through GPI port (RJ45
- WaveForm and vectorscope.
- Audio level meter for up to 16 channels.
- HDR (high dynamic range) display function with several ST2048 and HLG curves. Demo mode for HDR / SDR comparison.
- LTC and DVITC timecode display.
- Peaking filter and False Colour.
- Closed Caption according to 608 ANC, Transcoded 608 and CC708.
- Blue Only / Mono .
- Several marker formats with adjustable transparency and color: 4:3, 16:9, 14:9,13:9, 2.35:1, and 1.85:1.
- Safe Area: 80%, 85%, 88%, 90%, 93%, 95%, EBU Graphic, Action.
- Center Marker with three selectable sizes.
- H / V Flip function.
- Aspect ratios: 4:3,16:9, 15:9, 14:9, 13:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 1:1, native.
- External power supply.
Rear panel elements:
- 4 SDI, input/output pairs with signal presence LED. They may operate as:
- 2 12G-SDI switchable inputs, each one featuring its own follower output.
- 4 3G-SDI inputs for 4K Quad-Link inputs, with its corresponding Quad-Link follower output.
- One DCI (Digital Components Input) connector supporting resolutions up to 2160p60.
- One RS 232C serial port.
- One RJ45 connector for GPI (general purpose input).
- One RJ45 connector for Ethernet control.
- A pair of RS 422 input and follower connectors for UMD/IMDI.
Contact us for a full specification sheet.