The 16-channel DX822 console is the same as the DX816 but with TWO 5-mic modules instead of one.
10 MIC + 4 LIN + 2 Phone Hybrids + Cell Phone
The DX822 is an economical console for any radio station. It offers digital and analog inputs & outputs, covering all the needs of a modern radio in on-air studio, newsroom or production.
Faders are conductive ceramic of 15 years duration with ETM-VCA control that prevents the audio passing through movable contacts.
It also has 3 telephone conference hybrids with illuminated push-buttons. One of these operates cellular phones via Bluetooth.
- 4 digital USB stereo channels (2 inputs and 2 PGM and REC outputs)
- Four band equalizer for 5 microphones (two equalizers in DX822)
- 3 Telephone hybrids in conference; one is a cell phone via Bluetooth.
- 4 LED VUmeters of precision + compression VU meter.
- Audio Compressor to level the sound of the microphones
- Master MIC button for simultaneous sending of MICs to the air
- Phone exchange panel with 3 phone line + Skype / WhatsApp.
- Illuminated professional buttons with long life
- Extra soft conductive ceramic faders for 15 years life
- Option AoIP: 4 or 8 AoIP IN/Out (Ethernet LAN).
- Option PRO: USB-Data to trigger audio or video from PC
- Option AES-3 / SPDIF Digital outputs of PGM-REC
Contact us today for more information.