The DX816 handles 5 microphones, 2 digital stereo inputs for USB, 3 balanced line inputs, 4 unbalanced line inputs and 3 telephone hybrids, two line and one mobile phone, that can operate in conference.
It has 3 analog stereo outputs (PGM, REC & send + return) and 2 USB digital outputs. A complete monitoring system with separate outputs for speakers and headphones of Study and Control that includes logic output muting and tally light. The DX816 connects a mobile phone via Bluetooth. Any mobile can be connected in seconds and used up to ten meters away.
The microphones have excellent 4-band equalizer and audio compression.
The USB digital input / output of the DX816 will eliminate the PC audio cards and the noise and distortion often associated with their connection.
The DX816 has professional 100mm faders, of conductive ceramic technology, with 15-year duration and has a generous 5-year warranty.
- 10 channels; 3 faders for microphones (up to 5 can be used), 4 Lines, 2USB, 3 telephone Hybrids
- 16 stereo inputs;
- 5 dynamic or three condenser 48V phantom microphones
- 3 LIN balanced (DIN 5),
- 4 LIN unbalanced (RCA),
- 2 digital input USB,
- 3 Hybrid telephone (RJ11 & Bluetooth),
- 1 Monitor Air (Jack 6.35 mm)
- 5 stereo outputs;
- Digital: PGM Digital USB, REC Digital USB
- Analogue: Balanced Program (PGM), Balanced Recordings (REC), External Hybrid (send & return)
- 5 Monitor Stereo Output: Studio monitors, Studio Headphones (with distribution amplifier), Control Room monitors, Control headphones, CUE mono (with internal speaker). With full control logic and muting.
- 4 Band EQ Mic
- Microphone Audio Compressor
- Low Silhouette, flush mounting on any table without cutting it
- Hybrid with Bluetooth wireless cellphone
- Professional Attenuators 100mm Conductive Ceramic 15-year life
- Modular electronics; for easy maintenance
- Option AoIP to transmit digital audio over Ethernet / Internet
- External switching power supply: 90-240 V
Unlike other consoles, the DX816 uses ETM-VCA: indirect control on all audio channels. The faders do not handle audio, only control a DC current which in turn commands a variable gain stereo amplifier. The use of conductive ceramic faders, along with this technology, allow their attenuators more than 15 years of use and eliminates noise.