The Capitol IP console is an 8 fader digital mixing console consisting of a control surface (available in tabletop or counter sunk design as shown below), and 2RU mixing engine connected via a single cable.
All control elements are available using the surface, which are completely replicated via the remote management software via PC. Audio, GPIO and relays are managed in the engine.
The Capitol IP Control surface consists of 8 freely assignable faders with LED displays, 3 physical routing keys and processing indicator. The monitoring section supports dual zone selectable monitoring (to separate presenter and guest headphone feeds) and includes dual VU and 20 programmable keys to be used for console snapshots, audio routing, remote control of external equipment and more. Snapshot keys allow the 8 faders to support multiple configurations by capturing complete console settings including inputs, routing, processing, outputs and monitoring selections
The Capitol IP console supports audio processing for 16 stereo signals including-
– ± 12 d B gain control (analogue/digital I/O)
– Gain control – microphone inputs: from 19 to 74dB
– Balance control
– Phase reverse
– 3 band equalizer
– High pass and low pass filter
– Compressor and limiter
– Noise gate
Inputs and Outputs
– 4 mics with selectable phantom power (switchable to additional mono line inputs)
– 2 USB digital stereo inputs and outputs
– 4 AES/EBU stereo inputs and outputs (switchable to SPDIF)
– 12 analogue inputs, 8 analogue outputs
– 2 Gigabit Dante AOIP 16×16 input and outputs (switched or redundant operation)
– 12 additional analogue outputs for monitoring (Cue, speakers and headphones)
– Gigabit control and monitoring Ethernet port
– 8 opto-coupled GPI’s, 8 opto-coupled GPO’s and 4 GPO’s with relay
– Redundant Power Supply
– Dante AOIP
– Remote Management and Screen Software
– Dual Line Telephone Hybrid
– Counter sunk or desktop surface design
IP-based multi-channel audio networking made simple with AEQ and DANTE TM !
See for yourself how easy and affordable it is to go digital today!