The 2600 console is a family of “smart” consoles, employing the serviceability of an analogue console with the flexibility and technology of a digital mixer. The 2600XD and XL offer a 16 channel frame, while the 2600XX and XZ support 26 faders. All 2600 consoles are table top mount and very low profile for ease of installation and ease of use. They offer two primary buses (Program and Send) with a cue facility and a multi line telephone hybrid as a standard offering. This is a dual POTs line and single Bluetooth line with conference call capability.
Inputs and Outputs
The design of the console allows the station to define a mix of the following available modules. These are hot swappable (while remaining on air) to maximise serviceability, flexibility and reliability
- 2610: 2x microphone module with dual band EQ.
- 2612: 3x microphone module with processing. Each 2612 module offers 3 microphones inputs with compression, gating and 4 band EQ
- 2602: USB module. Multi channel input and output for connection to automation software, Skype calls etc.
- 2601: analogue line module. Each Line module supports 2x stereo primary and 2x stereo auxiliary inputs (4 inputs on 2 faders)
Five monitor channels
- 2 channel stereo for active speakers for Studio and Control. With muting and talkback logic
- 2-channel stereo headphone for Studio & Control
- 1 CUE bus
- Telephone call over CUE speaker
- CUE on console or external control speakers
- Telephone lines on HOLD monitored on CUE bus
- Modular 16 or 26 channel desks
- New look with low-profile cabinet
- Illuminated push buttons
- CPU controlled
- Electronic Routing audio without mechanical contacts
- User programmable from the front panel
- Feather touch Ceramic faders with 20-year life
- Timer-Clock and Stereo Phase Vector as standard
- Digital VU meters 24/32 steps, dual RMS & Peak
- Send BUS with Mix-Minus for Skype / IP Vox
- CUE programmable multimode
- Switching power supply multi-voltage, stabilized
- AoIP option for STL link through Internet
- Virtual2600 option, for remote control.
Contact us today for more information and to build your console with flexibility to expand by adding modules at a later date.