Plug and play, easy to use Outside Broadcast (OB) Kit, designed and produced by Broadcast Components. This kit has everything you need for your next OB event in two handy cases.
|Case 1 contains:
||Case 2 contains:
In the Field:
Portable Codec Mixer: AEQ Phoenix Alio
The ALIO re-invents the portable IP audio-codec. It has been specifically designed for sports reporting and live events.
- CUE facility for all input signals
- Duplex (bidirectional) audio
- Audio processing available for each input
- OLED display and VU-Meters – 4x MIC inputs (with phantom power), Line in and out
AEQ Phoenix audio codecs offer a range of encoding algorithms to suit diverse conditions from low latency high compression through to uncompressed for IP links. Auto dial the studio for easy set up and deployment- just add power.
Dual Sim Modem
Internally, the kit uses a dual SIM modem to allow multiple carriers (e.g. Telstra and Optus) to be utilised at your event. The external WAN port means you will not have to change settings on the Phoenix Alio between events, keeping startup as simple as possible.
External antennae (supplied in the wireless kit) can be attached to improve gain and maximise available network signal. The system supports 3G, 4G and the brand new 4GX (Telstra), 4G+ (Vodafone and Optus) bands to ensure your OB solution is future-proofed.
Case 2: Audio and Accessories
The audio kit includes a wireless microphone & receiver, as well as 3 headsets, housed within a custom foam carry case. The kit also includes the external antenna for your OB kit to allow for increased mobile reception at your next event.
Sennheiser Evolution Wireless Set
Evolution Wireless Digital breaks the boundaries by providing more dynamic range than any wireless system currently on the market. Automatically securing the most reliable signal in a matter of seconds and scalable up 90 channels thanks to 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth, it’s easy to see why this wireless system is in a class of its own. Versatile and feature-rich digital wireless system that allows for seamless product pairing and management via the EW-D Smart Assist App. Receive state-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight handheld transmitter with integrated mute switch.
Sennheiser HMD300 Pro Headsets
The HMD 300 PRO supports professionals involved in broadcasting with several smart solutions. Its pressure-sensitive design offers outstanding wearing comfort even during extended sessions. The speech and sound quality are of just as professional a standard as the hearing protection facilitated by switchable ActiveGard. Together with its effective passive ambient noise attenuation and proven structure borne noise decoupling, the HMD 300 PRO offers substantially incredible performance.
At the Studio:
Phoenix Mercury or Venus Audio Codec
The Phoenix Mercury (single channel) and Venus (dual channel) codecs offer superior audio quality and control for studio audio codec. The Venus optionally offers Dante AoIP and redundant power supply.
The Phoenix family of codecs are software-controlled devices offering connection balanced audio connectors and digital audio.
- Bidirectional communications in a single box. Mono or stereo sources available
- PC software control allows local and remote control for one or an array of devices
- Compatible with most codecs on the market with SIP and many audio algorithms supported
- IP features- adaptive buffer, DHCP, auto clock adjustment, FEC. Connect with AEQ SIP server to simplify IP configuration
- Continuous data stream to allow embedded data for equipment remote control
- GPI/GPO for signalling and control
- Professional balanced audio connectors
- Optional redundant power supply (Venus) and AAC codecs (all Phoenix)