The NA2-IO-DPRO is a 2IN, 2OUT breakout box designed to connect legacy audio equipment with the Dante® network. It features high-quality microphone preamps and 2 Dante® ports for either redundant setup or daisy chaining. Audio parameters are adjusted by the DPRO Controller app.
All connectors are lockable and, together with the removable rubber protection, offer a reliable solution for tough stage conditions. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, racks or on a truss.
Features & Benefits:
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Connect up to two analog line or mic signals to a Dante® network
- Connect AES/EBU signals to a Dante® network and provide an AES/EBU signal from the Dante® network
- Feed non Dante® ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Primary and Secondary Dante® ports
- Audio parameter control via DPRO controller software
- Different mounting options (rack, floorbox, table mounting)
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at – class 2 or no classification at 6 W)
|With this 1RU panel it’s possible to mount 2 of the NA2-IO-DLINE interfaces within a rack. 4 additional D-shape cut-outs allow the assembly of audio or network feed throughs. The NA2-IO-DLINE can either be mounted from the front or from the rear side.||The adapter bracket set supports the assembly of one NA2-IO-DLINE interface inside a floor box or below tables. A stepless angle from -90° to +90° can be set. All necessary screws are included in the set.|